Our Seamoss gel comes in a convenient 16 oz spouted pouch will resealable closure. Takes up less fridge space and can be frozen for up to 6 months. Perfect for those on the go.
**Please note Sea Moss Gel is made to order. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing.
What is Sea Moss/Irish Moss good for?
1. 92 MINERALS! Sea is most known for containing 92 out of the 102 minerals contained within the human body.
2. Can help improve thyroid function Sea moss can help to maintain healthy thyroid function as it contains high amounts of concentrated iodine, which the thyroid uses to make hormones. Our hormones help to regulate metabolism, digestion, and mood.
3. Great for Sexual Health Sea Moss works as a natural aphrodisiac, helping to improve sex drive. It is also rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate which helps with sperm production. Sea Moss can help to improve fertility in both males and females.
4. Improves energy levels Sea Moss may help in improving energy levels as it is high B vitamins. B vitamins help the body to effectively utilize the energy stored in the food we eat.
5. Immunity booster/ Respiratory health Sea Moss is rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These can help the body to fight off and prevent infections. Sea Moss is also a great expectorant meaning it helps to expel built-up mucus from the lungs which makes it good for healing coughs and other respiratory issues.
6. Nourishes the skin. Sea Moss gel can be used to soothe irritating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. Sea Moss has been known as ‘natures collagen’. Collagen is the protein that maintains smooth skin and silky hair.
7. Improves mental/ emotional health Sea moss is high in magnesium and potassium both of which are known for improving the mental state. Both minerals play a key role in brain function when the body is low on either this can lower our mood.
8. Helps with weight loss Because of the high mineral content of Sea Moss, it helps to create a feeling of fullness and works as an appetite suppressant. Daily Sea Moss intake is great if you are trying to lose weight!
9. Helps with radiation poisoning Sea Moss is rich in iodine. Iodine is said to help treat the effects of radiation poisoning.
10. Joint & Bone health Sea Moss High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin-K, all of which help to maintain healthy joints and bones. Sea moss also works as a powerful anti-inflammatory so it can be good for people suffering from joint issues.
How Can I Use Sea Moss Gel ?
• Drink Sea Moss gel daily, mix with water OR
• Use 1-2 tbsp of Sea Moss gel in your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency
• Face Mask - Natures Collagen - Apply the gel directly to the face as a natural face mask - wash off after approx 30 minutes
• Sea Moss gel can also be used as a Vegan Gelatin replacement
• Use in Soups, Stews, Curries etc What Does Sea Moss Taste Like? Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending in to a gel, the Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and shouldn't change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
Where Does The Sea Moss Come From?
Our Sea Moss is Harvested by small scale aquaculture farmers in protected waters of Grenada. It is then dried using the natural heat from the glorious Grenadian sun. The Farmers work very closely with the Government to adhere to positive sustainability practices.
Ingredients No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural. Ingredients: Organic Sea Moss, Spring Water and Lime
How long can it be stored for once it in Gel for?
The gel can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.