In this Yoni bundle you will recieve
1- 4oz Yoni Goddess Bar Soap
1- Package of DIY Yoni Steam Herbs of your choice ( Enough for 2 steams)
Go with the Flow : Aunt Flo has never been so happy! This blend features Mugwort, Motherwort, Lavender, Rose, Sage, Rosemary, Mint and Red Raspberry Leaf. Packed with a selection of herbs to give you a lovely and effective cleanse, this fragrant blend combines comfort, cleansing and healing herbs resulting in a happy uterus and a comfortable cycle.
Sweet Spot : A nourishing blend great for a lovely V-Steam. Gently fragrant and refreshing! This blend features Chamomile, Calendula, Witch Hazel, Comfrey, Rosemary, Lavender, Yarrow, Peppermint, Oregano, Rose Petals and Olive Leaf.
BENEFITS OF A V-STEAM INCLUDE:
- Clears dark menstrual blood from the beginning or ending of the cycle
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods aka cramping)
- Irregular periods
- Stop and start periods
- Vaginal disorders
- Yeast infections and other vaginal bacteria
- Support for Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal dryness and painful intercourse
- Increases cervical fluids
- Helps relax the vaginal canal and cervix
- Nourishes the and tonifies the uterine lining
Please avoid V-Steams if
- You are pregnant
- You have an IUD
- After ovulation (if attempts have been made to conceive)
- If you are bleeding heavily
- During the full flow of period
- If you have an acute infection
- And/or you have vaginal sores or blisters.
DIRECTIONS FOR YOUR DIY V-STEAM
- In a medium covered pot, pour 8 cups of water (preferably purified water).
- Place 1/4 cup dried herbs into the water.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat, leave the lid on and steep for another 5 minutes with the lid on.
- It is very important to test the temperature of the steam before using. If it is too hot wait 15 seconds and test it again until it feels comfortably warm to steam with.
- Pour 4 cups (half) of water into the bowl you have placed in your toilet.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water.
- Drape a large blanket or sheet around your waist down to the floor making sure no steam escapes.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- You should feel a warm, rolling heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet.
Please note: this can temporarily increase menstrual flow with more dark fluids or debris. Menses may start earlier than usual due to the cleansing effect.